Put me in coach ... well its been a few years but im back !

TDJ Guy

• Members

And its good to be back in the game!!

Some of you might remember me some may not  , but you will get to know me . I started back in 07 doing sound n lights for a cover band in western NC called Throwdown Jones . I spent a few years with them and ended up doing the lighting for them exclusive  and stepping of the sound board. At the tiem i was with them they were building up the following and show lists and I was doing the same in the lighting dept. Well there was some things that came up and i ended up stepping back from my duties , selling all my lighting gear and we parted ways.

Well since then i have stepped in helped at some shows , the band has grown bigger in the stuff they do and shows there doing , they have gone from playing for Former presdient Bill Clinton when they started to opening for Brett Micheals Band a few times , Creed , Jackyl , Hinder  and a few others. A freind who stepped in and took my place when i left is gone now and has afforded me a chance to get back in the game and do my thing. I have missed the guys alot and even more doing lighting 2014 hasa good lineup of booking from a 4 day gig at myrtle beach bike week to a 4 day stint inDaytona bike week and Many other road shows inbetween and thats just the first 1/4 of the year.

Looking forward to getting back to what i love to do and sharing stories and learnign what ive missed in the time ive been gone

• Members

I went ahead and purchased one of the ADJ Vizi Spots  for a actual working touchable peice of equip to take to the band, this will be able to give them something to go by on makin choices , and  from what i looked at i liked the spot / 3 & 5 prisim effect that the Intimidator 250 didnt have.  i know its only a 22w  fixture but with it going on the floor i flipped on some led and hit the haze and could see the beams well enough  that i think they will work for  most if not all stages we will be hitting off the bat. I plan to do atleast 2 more of these and then to choose two of something else or one more of these and three of another .

Now with that being said im going to be running freestyler 3 or attempting to anyways  and wanted to know because ididnt see the vizi listed in the fixture profile list how do i go about finding / adding it into the list ? keep in mind ive never used software for the lighting always just programmed a board

Archived