Just made my first order with BillESC

TDJ Guy

• Members

A small one but surely one of more to come Thanks alot BillESC !! looking fwd to playing with the Intimidator 250 spot !

Also wanna thank Steve aka Soundlight for the link to make my decision very easy in making the purchase !

• Members

im not new to the lighting , just to the moving heads and LED lights  in the "affordable range"  ive done lighting with union crews in the late 90s and was able to run some lighting on a few national acts back then with the crew. But when your looking at and running $500k+ setups it makes thinking you can own them unobtainable lol . With the Throwdown band i started the light show for them and was just DMX n dimmers with tons of par cans ... like the old skool rock concerts use to be , before i stepped out of that role i had added 5 scanners to the mix and then we had a parting of ways and i sold all my stuff

So now its time to get back in with a BANG  and Bills been a great help in making that leap , while its only one right now its going to be more to come and soon if i can get the guys on board to get with the program lol:smiley-music001:

Archived