Anyone know anything about these fixtures or this company?

Vito Corleone

• Members

Saw these online yesterday, they look pretty cool for the price. But hard to tell from the videos how bright they are going to be with any other lighting in the mix. I'm not good at judging this stuff from reading specs.

Also, I've never heard of this company. These look like they might be brand new on the market?

http://www.artfoxlighting.com/dj-lighting-d0201002.html

• Members

The video looks cool, but I would be concerned about the 10 w single led that produces those beams might not be bright enough in an actual stage environment. In a dark room, with haze or smoke, these look really cool though. They seem to be a copy of the ADJ Crazy 8.

• Members
The video looks cool' date=' but I would be concerned about the 10 w single led that produces those beams might not be bright enough in an actual stage environment. In a dark room, with haze or smoke, these look really cool though. They seem to be a copy of the ADJ Crazy 8.[/quote']

yeah, they seem to be the same thing for about half the price. Those are 10W too. The 10W thing worried me too. Does anyone have any experience with the ADJs?

Archived