ADJ QA5x or flat par Tri7x

sants

• Members

I can these at near cost. I know the qa5x has amber. Seeing them in person I liked the tri7 but am I correct the qa5x will give me more versatility. I am replacing some older led cans

• Members

What's the application? Throw distance? Coverage area? # of fixtures you plan to use?

I really like the quad-amber LEDs, in particular the ones in the Elation/ADJ fixtures. I've used the Elation EPAR QAs a lot, and I really like them. I've seen the ADJ QA5s as well, and they seem to have the same 5W RGBA LEDs, but I'm not really a fan of the LED layout. I really wish they made a QA7, because the LED layout of the Tri7X is far superior.

• Members

Just looking for a little wash with some spotting my band on stage. I have some Chauvet 38-18B with 1 watt leds that Im selling. Looking for something with a lower profile and more color options. I have a connection for the ADJ and also Chauvet stuff. I wasn't sure if I need the amber led. The colors on the RGB seemed very good. I did not spend a lot of time with yellows and whites so I am not sure I really saw the full potential of RGBA fixture.

Archived