Found Some New Mega Pixel Arch Sections

• Members

For a couple of years now I have been using 4 sections of the ADJ Mega Pixel Arch to form the led circle in the back of my set up.  People have always loved it.  For the past year I have been wanting to expand the set up, but ADJ discontinued this light.  I was able to track down 4 more sections on ebay a few weeks ago.  I used them for the first time this past Friday night.  I really like the look we were able to make.

• Members

On this night I was using 4 Intimidator 350s. 4 Design Spot 250 Pros. 4 Chauvet ColorRails. I was also tapped into some house lights. They were 4 ADJ Vizi Spots. Then some 5 channel ADJ led pars for front lighting. I dont remember exactly the model.

The biggest shame is that there are some Platnium 5Rs in this venue that I didnt tap into. The guy who did the installation had them turned on basic mode and so high up that they are barely reachable. Next time I am in this place I will be prepared and tap into them.

• Members

Thanks man! Yeah Skullys is a real cool place. There really is no substitute for high ceilings. :)

We are playing an equally cool room this Friday up in Holland Michigan. If I dont freeze to death up there it will be a really fun couple of weeks.

Archived