Off Topic/Football

• Members

Dan,

I heard the head refs the same. So New Englands got a chance maybe.... yea right and I'm gonna win the lotto this week. he he he.

The only damn reason the LOSER Patriarchs are there is because of the bull{censored} call. Come on... that was a fumble. Geez

Thats alright the Rams will just kick their ass AGAIN maybe break the SB points record.

Come on Philadelphia???? Donovan McNab is gonna be called the Nabbed after this game. The only reason he will get on the field is because it only takes the Rams 2:11 to score on average.

CJ

GO RAMSSSSS

• Members

Quoted from ESPN.com

After a number of minutes and plenty of head scratching, the play was ruled an incomplete pass. The ruling of referee Walt Coleman: while Brady was trying to tuck the ball, his arm was moving forward, thus the play was ruled an incomplete pass. This was based on Rule 3, Section 21, Article 2, Note 2 of the NFL rule book: "...any intentional forward movement of [the passer's] arm starts a forward pass, even if the player loses possession of the ball as he is attempting to tuck it back toward his body."

Explained Coleman to a pool reporter, "When I got over to the replay monitor and looked it was obvious that his arm was coming forward, he was trying to tuck the ball and they just knocked it out of his hand. His hand was coming forward, which makes it an incomplete pass."

Asked to explain what it would have taken for it to be ruled a fumble, Coleman said, "He would have had to have brought it all the way in and got it all the way underneath his arm in order for it (to be a fumble)."

I'm a lifelong Patriots fan, which has been quite depressing. Believe me when I say that the Patriots are usually on the other side of those blown calls by referees.

That being said, I thought it was a fumble.

-Matt

• Members

No doubt it was a fumble, I never watch FB but i did that night cause i had no choice. WHAT a GAME! I was just starting a fire!

NEW ENGLAND Teams always loose (Remember Bill Buckner)

Thats why i'm an A/V Geek and not a sports broadcaster.

------------------

Dan

dann@audioeast.com

www.audioeast.com

• Members

Here's the prediction that you can live by:

Rams win it all. Why? Cause I hate them.

I'm a Pissburg fan, but I also see a Wolverine quarterback in Brady, so that's upset in the making. I'm going to say NE in the Superbowl against St. Louis, with Marshall {censored} and Kurt Whiner stomping them royally.

------------------

Local Number 69.com

• Members

Im a huge Steeler fan,as a matter of fact i started my own thread in the amp forum, I said my thoughts on the whole thing in two different replys.the name of the thread is Pittsburgh Steelers rule!if you care to read my views check it out.later

• Members

Originally posted by 5slinger:

Dan,

I heard the head refs the same. So New Englands got a chance maybe.... yea right and I'm gonna win the lotto this week. he he he.

The only damn reason the LOSER Patriarchs are there is because of the bull{censored} call. Come on... that was a fumble. Geez

Thats alright the Rams will just kick their ass AGAIN maybe break the SB points record.

Come on Philadelphia???? Donovan McNab is gonna be called the Nabbed after this game. The only reason he will get on the field is because it only takes the Rams 2:11 to score on average.

CJ

GO RAMSSSSS

hmmmmmm

• Members

Originally posted by swingset:

I'm a Pissburg fan, but I also see a Wolverine quarterback in Brady, so that's upset in the making. I'm going to say NE in the Superbowl against St. Louis, with Marshall {censored} and Kurt Whiner stomping them royally.

Did I not call it right on the money??

• Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by swingset:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did I not call it right on the money??

You Called NOTHING!!!!!!! the brady bunch ,the brady bunch, and thats the way we became the superbowl champs, da da da dun dunt da dunt dunt!

------------------

Dan

dann@audioeast.com

www.audioeast.com

• 9 months later...
  • Members

hehe i would mention my home team but i am too embarassed but i will give you clues:

Last season we won only one game that i know of...

We had a big time coach last 2 seasons and he drove out team into the groun

We traded our QB who was half decent for a QB that SUCKS he can't pass accuratly over 20 yards, and he only complete passes he makes are the interceptions

We haven't won a game since our 3 game played

We beat the Patrioits (my Favorite Team) but we can't beat the colts..

We have the most elaborate uniforms too!

And we are a relativity new team.

What up the the NE conference tho.. all the teams are kicking ass just about Steelers, Patriots, Jets, Ravens.. i mean come on!

Archived