Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Off Topic/Football

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic/Football

Any Steeler fans out there?
    SoundMan

Gotta be pullin' for Philadelphia to take it all. McNabb is a brute.
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Yeah, now!</div>

Comment

The Patriots must have a horseshoe up their ass after that fumble reversal; but their luck stops at Pittsburgh.
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="http://www.fullsteamband.com/" target="_blank">Click here to check out my band: Full Steam</a><br />
      <br />
      <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Full-Steam/179028619290" target="_blank">Click here for our Facebook page</a></div>

Comment

Originally posted by J the D:
        Gotta be pullin' for Philadelphia to take it all. McNabb is a brute.

I agree gotta go with the Eagles!

Comment

Gotta go with the Steelers. The Pat's are going down.
          Should have been the Raiders 'cept for the blind guy posing as a ref.
          <div class="signaturecontainer">Mike</div>

Comment

I am From Pittsburgh.

So well ya know

GO STEELERS

Comment

Super Bowl ??? Steelers Rams.
              Rams by 16.

CJ
              <div class="signaturecontainer">Ignorant and drunk will only get you so far in life if your an idiot or your name is George W. Bush (OOPS that's a double redundant)<br />
              You know your gettin' old when settling down becomes an apealing thought.</div>

Comment

Steelers died when Bradshaw retired!
                Go Pats!!!!!!

------------------
                Dan
                dann@audioeast.com
                www.audioeast.com
                <div class="signaturecontainer">Dan<br />
                <a href="mailto:dan@audioeast.com">dan@audioeast.com</a><br />
                <br />
                Audio East ~ New England Sound &amp; Lighting<br />
                Authorized Dealers: Allen &amp; Heath, Audix, Audio Technica, Ashly, Crest, Crown, DBX, Drawmer, Soundcraft, JBL, Midas, EV, Klark Teknik, TC Electronic, Lexicon, CBI, Yorkville, Gator Cases, Whirlwind, ProCo, Shure, Chauvet<br />
                <br />
                Like us on Facebook <a href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Audio-East-Inc-New-England-Sound-Lighting/107437315944568" target="_blank">http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...07437315944568</a></div>

Comment

Dan,
                  I heard the head refs the same. So New Englands got a chance maybe.... yea right and I'm gonna win the lotto this week. he he he.
                  The only damn reason the LOSER Patriarchs are there is because of the bull**************** call. Come on... that was a fumble. Geez
                  Thats alright the Rams will just kick their ass AGAIN maybe break the SB points record.
                  Come on Philadelphia???? Donovan McNab is gonna be called the Nabbed after this game. The only reason he will get on the field is because it only takes the Rams 2:11 to score on average.

CJ
                  GO RAMSSSSS
                  <div class="signaturecontainer">Ignorant and drunk will only get you so far in life if your an idiot or your name is George W. Bush (OOPS that's a double redundant)<br />

Comment

Quoted from ESPN.com

After a number of minutes and plenty of head scratching, the play was ruled an incomplete pass. The ruling of referee Walt Coleman: while Brady was trying to tuck the ball, his arm was moving forward, thus the play was ruled an incomplete pass. This was based on Rule 3, Section 21, Article 2, Note 2 of the NFL rule book: "...any intentional forward movement of [the passer's] arm starts a forward pass, even if the player loses possession of the ball as he is attempting to tuck it back toward his body."

Explained Coleman to a pool reporter, "When I got over to the replay monitor and looked it was obvious that his arm was coming forward, he was trying to tuck the ball and they just knocked it out of his hand. His hand was coming forward, which makes it an incomplete pass."

Asked to explain what it would have taken for it to be ruled a fumble, Coleman said, "He would have had to have brought it all the way in and got it all the way underneath his arm in order for it (to be a fumble)."

I'm a lifelong Patriots fan, which has been quite depressing. Believe me when I say that the Patriots are usually on the other side of those blown calls by referees.

That being said, I thought it was a fumble.

-Matt

Comment

No doubt it was a fumble, I never watch FB but i did that night cause i had no choice. WHAT a GAME! I was just starting a fire!

NEW ENGLAND Teams always loose (Remember Bill Buckner)

Thats why i'm an A/V Geek and not a sports broadcaster.

------------------
                      Dan
                      dann@audioeast.com
                      www.audioeast.com
                      <div class="signaturecontainer">Dan<br />
                      <a href="mailto:dan@audioeast.com">dan@audioeast.com</a><br />
                      <br />
                      Audio East ~ New England Sound &amp; Lighting<br />
                      Authorized Dealers: Allen &amp; Heath, Audix, Audio Technica, Ashly, Crest, Crown, DBX, Drawmer, Soundcraft, JBL, Midas, EV, Klark Teknik, TC Electronic, Lexicon, CBI, Yorkville, Gator Cases, Whirlwind, ProCo, Shure, Chauvet<br />
                      <br />
                      Like us on Facebook <a href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Audio-East-Inc-New-England-Sound-Lighting/107437315944568" target="_blank">http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...07437315944568</a></div>

Comment

I'm from Philly.
                        E A G L E S, Eagles!
                        See you all in New Orleans!

Comment

Dan,
                          Life long Red Sox fan. I'm from L.A. why do you think they traded him?
                          You know he(Buckner)never recovered from the " boot ". Good thing he stole Steve Garveys ex wife.

CJ

Comment

Here's the prediction that you can live by:

Rams win it all. Why? Cause I hate them.

I'm a Pissburg fan, but I also see a Wolverine quarterback in Brady, so that's upset in the making. I'm going to say NE in the Superbowl against St. Louis, with Marshall **************** and Kurt Whiner stomping them royally.

------------------
                            Local Number 69.com
                            <div class="signaturecontainer">EvilGuitarMonke expounding on Hiroshima and Nagasaki:<br />
                            &quot;the evidence suggests that the bombings didn't shorten the war (actually extended it, in fact), and the Americans really, really wanted to test their weapons on 'live' subjects.&quot;<br />
                            <br />
                            Quite possibly the most history-ignorant statement ever spoken, ever, about anything.<br />
                            <br />
                            &quot;There is no terrorist threat in this country. This is a lie. This is the biggest lie we've been told.&quot; -- Michael Moore, October 2003</div>

Comment

My heart says Patriots beat the Eagles, but my wallet said RAMS beat Steelers!

-Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X