Please help critique internet sound sloppyjoes.com sun july 24 noon-4 est.(my wife)

• Members

sloppyjoes.com streaming web cam her name is Raven Cooper. She is 21 and is a drummer i forced to play guitar a year ago. I dont get to listen how it sounds thru the internet. But their is a restaurant in berlin germany that has a special party when ever she plays at sloppy joes. They said they pump it thru a big system. I wake up to harmony central trying to learn all i can. As soon as i get home at night i check hoping someone will ask a dumb question so i dont have to. You people are my only contact with the world of sound. Were down here in key west and there is nobody to help me just a bunch of burnt out musicians that only know their own equipment. She has to play thru the clubs daytime pa which is just a little peavey powered mixer the place makes 5 million a year just in t shirt sales and theyve got a crap pa and speakers. She plays from noon to 1 then 1:30 to 2:30 then 3-4 Please i would like to know if the sound is somewhat OK enuf that i can tell people to listen. She will be playing a godin guitar with nylon strings i just got her so we have to work out the sound on that.

Archived