Don't want to lose volume...

• Members

I am thinking of upgrading my FOH speakers...Currently I have 4 Community CS-70's...and 4 JBL M-pro 18's...the Communities are pretty old and are getting run down and I am looking at the Yorkville E2152 cabs.. Using the Communities/jbl's I am running a three way system and would like to run three way with the yorkvilles/JBl but I don't want to lose much over all volume..

I am just looking to change out the high mid cabs and hold on to the subs....

Each CS-70 cab has 4-10's, 2-mid range horns(not sure what side), 3-1"pezo tweeters.. 600 watts RMS 1500 Program...and the Yorkies have 1-2" compression driver and 2-15" Lows...With 1500 Program.

I don't know much more on the specs of the commuities... Would there be a volume change or pretty much stay the same ..I would like some input

• Members

Originally posted by Durwood

I am thinking of upgrading my FOH speakers...Currently I have 4 Community CS-70's...and 4 JBL M-pro 18's...the Communities are pretty old and are getting run down and I am looking at the Yorkville E2152 cabs.. Using the Communities/jbl's I am running a three way system and would like to run three way with the yorkvilles/JBl but I don't want to lose much over all volume..

I am just looking to change out the high mid cabs and hold on to the subs....

Each CS-70 cab has 4-10's, 2-mid range horns(not sure what side), 3-1"pezo tweeters.. 600 watts RMS 1500 Program...and the Yorkies have 1-2" compression driver and 2-15" Lows...With 1500 Program.

I don't know much more on the specs of the commuities... Would there be a volume change or pretty much stay the same ..I would like some input

Archived