Female Singer In FL

• Members

I cannot delete this post and bikehorn..I never said anything bad to you..I didn't to anyone..and they just came off to me all pissy..I don't understand why people do that..I meant no harm when I posted this..I just can't find the forum for musicains looking for bands or bands looking for musicains..they need to put one up here..why did that guy send me here??He sent me here because I couldnt find a band..Now that I'm trying everyone keeps bitching at me for trying..I don't get it.

Jade

• Members

Originally posted by Tommy Tune

Just say NO. Damn................. I quit doing dope 10 years ago but it all came back with that post. I think I need another rehab after reading that.

like pulling teeth with pliers that aren't loose noone wants it...And noone can understand what I just said...that's what makes it so funny..

• Members

Originally posted by tlbonehead

Hey kid,like,how's is hangin'?

I umm..don't have anything to hang..and uhhh...I'm not much of a kid..ya know??

But some people REALLY blow don't they?And this is why I friggin hate men so much..because of idiots like craig..all the great women are coming to me..ain't that a thing?I don't know..forums should always have at least one ball-less "Ima hide behind the net and try my best to insult someone"imbecile.But this forum is FULL of them..I came here thinking I'd have an awesome time posting about music..but yet..you have idiots that come into your threads talkin nonsense trying to be funny..when it isn't funny it just shows how much of a moronic twurk you are..I mean..I expected..here and there..post about intresting things,maybe post a thing or two about music..Someone refered me to this board and no wonder I don't talk to the guy anymore.sheesh..I don't get what you men are pmsin about.You always go out of your way to try and insult someone on a stupid messageboard..surely you wouldn't have the testicles to say it to my face..Why can't people be nice anymore?..I tell you..damn..:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by JadeB

But some people REALLY blow don't they?And this is why I friggin hate men so much..because of idiots like craig..all the great women are coming to me..ain't that a thing?I don't know..forums should always have at least one ball-less "Ima hide behind the net and try my best to insult someone"imbecile.But this forum is FULL of them..I came here thinking I'd have an awesome time posting about music..but yet..you have idiots that come into your threads talkin nonsense trying to be funny..when it isn't funny it just shows how much of a moronic twurk you are..I mean..I expected..here and there..post about intresting things,maybe post a thing or two about music..Someone refered me to this board and no wonder I don't talk to the guy anymore.sheesh..I don't get what you men are pmsin about.You always go out of your way to try and insult someone on a stupid messageboard..surely you wouldn't have the testicles to say it to my face..Why can't people be nice anymore?..I tell you..damn..
:rolleyes:

Ok,I'll bite! First of all,who knows which of us are really male or female? I know on the other forums there are males who post as females and vice versa. And,IMO,it really didn't matter whether you were male or female. Based on the post and the attitude behind it,you probably would have gotten a similar response regardless.(other than the cat fight thing)You seemed to go out of your way to insult and belittle cover bands,which is a good way to make enemies. Why not just enjoy music on the whole and get what you can out of it instead of having the seemingly pissed-off attitude that you seem to have. Just a thought,YMMV.

BTW,I don't know if any Floridians frequent this board so that would be one reason that nobody snatched you up to sing. Try the guitar jam,lots more traffic.

• Members

Jade,

No offense, love, but your post had absolutely NOTHING to do with live sound or recording. Look at the top. It says it right there. I doesn't say............... Men Suck Forum or I Can't Find a Band Forum, or Singer's Forum (there is none & I am one). This is a live sound and recording forum with some of the most knowledgable people that I have ever met. I've have had some instantances when I ran into problems while playing live and I was like............ WTF? I came here and learned how to fix it. People are flaming you because you rambled on and on about something that had nothing to do with any techincal part of sound equipment, recording, or sound gear. The other thing is that you keep asking questions like "Some people really blow don't they?" I'm not sure who you're expecting to side with you. Ok I'll agree with you. YES some people people blow. You just have to accept the fact that the diversity of our culture is what makes it great and is what probably makes you different from most folks. But babydoll...........you are a little out there. Make no bones about it. Hey, Perry Ferrell is out there too and I like him creatively. It's not necessarily a bad thing. Every single person on this forum seems to be flaming you because you're only making sense to you. I have a feeling that people are not hiring you because you act like you are from another planet. Don't worry, you'll find a band. Here's a really good idea for you. When you find a band and start to play out, you're gonna run into problems. You may need to learn how to hook up your monitor system. If you do, come back here and ask. See how much you think that men suck then because you'll have your thread flooded with posts of technical solutions to your problems. Are you starting to understand what this is all about now? I'm really sorry that men gave you a bad deal. I wish that things were better for you. I only know how to give you advice on fixing some sound problems. I can't find you a band or fix your anamosity toward someone else. Please don't take this the wrong way. It's meant to help you. Have a better day ok, sweetpea.

• CMS Author

But some people REALLY blow don't they?And this is why I friggin hate men so much..because of idiots like craig....

surely you wouldn't have the testicles to say it to my face..Why can't people be nice anymore?..I tell you..damn..

Be careful what you write. I'd say I wrote to your face in a heartbeat, man or woman.

First you post a message about wanting to start a band in a forum about live sound. Go read the forum rules about spam.

Next, your message was written as if by someone on crack. It's hard to separate the kids trolling for laughs, from the true crackheads, from the bitter man-haters who can't compose a sentence.

Then you follow up the first message with even more incomprehensible bull{censored}.

And finally you get indignant and insulting when people don't take you seriously.

But I'm an idiot for calling you on this. So be it.

• Members

I wasn't trying to insult..it's just kinda my way of saying"If you don't have anything nice to say,don't reply to me thread"..I don't act like this really..in forums,that's just how it comes out??

AND...I was just trying to find the right forum to post in...I posted on that one thing...but I don't think anyone uses it anymore..and I post my things here because of that and because jaxbands keeps screwing up..sometimes I can get on..sometimes I can't..

Sorry for not pertaining to live recording..Its the closest thing to a singer looking for a band...I pretty much know all there is to know about sound stuff..and that I don't know..I just ask my friends..some of them are in recording...and most are in a band.

OK...DELETE THIS POST....

• CMS Author

I wasn't trying to insult..it's just kinda my way of saying"If you don't have anything nice to say,don't reply to me thread"..I don't act like this really..in forums,that's just how it comes out??

AND...I was just trying to find the right forum to post in...I posted on that one thing...but I don't think anyone uses it anymore..and I post my things here because of that and because jaxbands keeps screwing up..sometimes I can get on..sometimes I can't..

Sorry for not pertaining to live recording..Its the closest thing to a singer looking for a band...I pretty much know all there is to know about sound stuff..and that I don't know..I just ask my friends..some of them are in recording...and most are in a band.

OK...DELETE THIS POST....

So caling me an idiot and all those anti-male comments were not intended as insults. Ye sure do things funny down South.

Only you or a moderator can delete this.

• Members

[

I posted on that one thing...but I don't think anyone uses it anymore (What exactly is "that one thing"? This sounds like an AFLAC commercial)

I pretty much know all there is to know about sound stuff.

(So maybe you could stay here and help us with our live sound probs) BTW,when I first read your post,it did seem like you were "chemically enhanced". It makes very little sense.

• Members

DId I say all there is to know..or all I NEED to know?cause I meant all I NEED to know...If I have a prob..I jus' ask a friend..WEEEEEEE!!!I'm finally getting another job so now I can buy some pa!Then I can finally find another band..

So lets turn this into a pa question to satisfy those who ot posting is like a dog-whistle to them..

I wanna know if anyone here in a week or two would sell me a decent pa system for like....150?or less?If not..in another week I could I get it for 300?Cause I need that then Ima move to a new place.:D So I can practice there cause where I'm at I can't.SOOOO YEAAAAAAH..I've asked people to sell theirs (they don't even sing)but they wouldn't sell it to me..even my old guitarist wouldn't sell me the one I used.soo yeah..I need one

• Members

DId I say all there is to know..or all I NEED to know?cause I meant all I NEED to know...If I have a prob..I jus' ask a friend..WEEEEEEE!!!I'm finally getting another job so now I can buy some pa!Then I can finally find another band..

So lets turn this into a pa question to satisfy those who ot posting is like a dog-whistle to them..

I wanna know if anyone here in a week or two would sell me a decent pa system for like....150?or less?If not..in another week I could I get it for 300?Cause I need that then Ima move to a new place.
:D
So I can practice there cause where I'm at I can't.SOOOO YEAAAAAAH..I've asked people to sell theirs (they don't even sing)but they wouldn't sell it to me..even my old guitarist wouldn't sell me the one I used.soo yeah..I need one

I think you should check with Audiopile. He is great at putting together components for those $150-300 PA's. I don't know how he does it. $300 should really get you something pretty nice. You could check out Ebay. Look for brands with either the word "Dr" or "Pro" in the name. That usually ensures quality.

Archived