Monitor mixes?

• Members

Possible ignorant question! If I wanted (4) different monitor mixes, do I have to have (4) seperate power amp channels available to power each monitor? I have, at least, 4 Aux sends on the back of the mixer.

Sorry, but I'm kinda new to this gear and Live sound.

• Members
Originally posted by Oldtimer

Possible ignorant question! If I wanted (4) different monitor mixes, do I have to have (4) seperate power amp channels available to power each monitor? I have, at least, 4 Aux sends on the back of the mixer.

Yep.

• Members

Originally posted by Oldtimer

Make sure they're pre-fader sends. A lot of mixers have multiple aux sends, but they're not all pre-fader.

• Members

Originally posted by Audiopile

What? I didn't hear a "hurrumph" out of that one. This IS the "Live Sound and Production" forum here. More Gear is susposed to be followed with at least a few of these: !!! and one of these:
:)

It's ok... we'll let it pass this time.

I'm a Bass player with 40 years of collecting s**t! Don't even wanna think about more stuff.

BTW, I'll probably be calling you about cabling this stuff up!

• Members

Originally posted by Audiopile

What? I didn't hear a "hurrumph" out of that one. This IS the "Live Sound and Production" forum here. More Gear is susposed to be followed with at least a few of these: !!! and one of these:
:)

It's ok... we'll let it pass this time.

But if you're broke like me, and would rather look at the pages of a Full Compass catalog before spending what money you do have on something made by nady, then it's an aww crap :( .. i guess there goes the other kidney on ebay.

Archived