PC to PA

• Members

I have recently purchased a Kustom Profile System One for my home bar. The PA sounds great with my acoustic guitar and for vocals but part of the reason I bought a PA was to hook it up to my computer to play MP3s. I had been using an old stereo as an amp for my computer and wanted something better. Now, on to my problem. When I hook the

• Members

First make sure you have the volumes on your soundcards outputs turned all the way up and that the master volume for the sound card is turned all the way up.

Second you might be better off using average grade home stereo speakers for the music playback, they will be able to reproduce more bass and I would hope could take more power than those 40 watt Kustoms. Might even be more efficient than the Kustoms.

What I love about Kustom:

Output Power:

100 watts @ 4ohms 10%THD (

80 watts @ 4ohms .4%THD

We're only talking 20 watts of power but 10% THD?

• Members

Sad thing is they used to make decent stuff. I have an old 1970s era PA with two 4x10 cabinets arranged vertically. That thing sounds NICE. Tough as nails, too; I've run two cabinets per output and three monitors on the mon. output. It didn't thermal or anything.

Archived