Best PA system for $125.36?

• Members

I only have $125.36 left for my PA system after buying pizzas and beers for all my friends (and the bus fare home). Should I buy the Nexo Geo Prism and go with a Phonic DJ mixer and then wait on the power amps until my Dad helps me rebuild his Heathkit?

• Members

Abzurd -

Do you think a couple of those would be adequate for my 4-piece death metal band? We don't usually play to more than 10,000 people.

Oops, sorry. I meant:

absurb -

do u thnk coupla those woud do thr trick 4 my band (the Ass Rockers !!! :mad: )? We usally play small giggs, like mabe 5000 or so.

:D :D

• Members

I can't believe you guys!!!:mad:

How dare you suggest a Barbie brand PA. That's a complete ripoff of the Fleco product, who put a lot of R&D into their product, only to have it stolen by those thieves at Barbie!

Barbie brand PA's are built in sweatshops by one legged, leaprous, dwarf children in the jungles of Korea! These children work 25 hours a day and are charged for this privilage.

The sad thing is that most Barbie products are purchased by young people who don't realize that they're buying an inferior product. Poor Fleco.. :( It's just not fair!

Save your $125.36 until you have enough money to buy a REAL system.

You are all a bunch of unethical thieves! Buy American!

• Members

I want one. No, ten. I'll budget for batteries and duck tape (quack quack)... I'll be the Cock Of The Walk!...

Yours,

Amado

p.s. did I mix foul references there? Did I make fowl references there?

p.p.s. I know it's "duct"

p.p.p.s. I'm aware that it's not very phunny.

• Members

Originally posted by Amado

I want one. No, ten. I'll budget for batteries and duck tape (quack quack)... I'll be the Cock Of The Walk!...

Yours,

Amado

p.s. did I mix foul references there? Did I make fowl references there?

p.p.s. I know it's "duct"

p.p.p.s. I'm aware that it's not very p
h
unny.

I see we have a punographer on our hands here.

• Members

Eggsactly! I dunno who hatched that last comment, but he shouldn't try to duck his responsibility. I know he was just winging it, but it was not all it was quacked up to be. And the audience gave it "the bird." Talk about trying to feather one's own nest, but laying an egg! Isn't the world-wide-web just ducky? Well, gotta fly! Now THAT was foul! :D

Archived