DBX driverack 260

• Members

Having searched for "driverack" and finding no results, I'm requesting input from anyone that own, or have used the driverack products.

The driverack 260 is basically the same as the driverack pa but with a computer interface (via null serial) and optional remote zone controllers.

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

• Members

There have been discussions here, but sometimes the search function doesn't seem to work.

One of the big issues with the PA is that there's some kind of transient spike at the ouputs when powered up. This could be a big problem in some situations. The 260 and above don't have this problem.

There are some other improvements in the 260, like longer possible delay times and such.

• Members

There are some really significant differences between the 260 and the DRPA...

1. Signal routing flexibility, the baility to route any output through any proessing back to any input (I/O mapping)

2. Computer interface

3. Output power on/off muting

4. The ability to utilize the remote function switching options (I haven't installed any like this) like zone controls.

• Members

There are some really significant differences between the 260 and the DRPA...

1. Signal routing flexibility, the ability to route any output through any processing back to any input (I/O mapping)

2. Computer interface

3. Output power on/off muting

4. The ability to utilize the remote function switching options (I haven't installed any like this) like zone controls.

Archived