Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crate SS15 speaker opinions

Anyone tried these ??

A friend want's to buy some of these for multipropouse, and also for monitor wedges. The price seem's right, but I can trust on a plastic box for wedges.

cheers

Originally posted by poteiroscorp
    Anyone tried these ??

A friend want's to buy some of these for multipropouse, and also for monitor wedges. The price seem's right, but I can trust on a plastic box for wedges.

cheers
    What's in them for drivers? Also,why can't you trust a molded box for monitors? What's not to trust?
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="mailto:tlbonehead@yahoo.com">tlbonehead@yaho o.com</a><br />
    <a href="http://www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy" target="_blank">www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy</a><br />
    -For Sale: <br />
    -set of GFS Dream 90s- gold and black pearl- $40 shipped in the cont. US<br />
    -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.<br />
    - Vox VT15 Valvetronix very clean - $85 + shipping<br />
    - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds &amp; looks good. $250 + shipping. <b>SOLD</b><br />
    - Crate Palomino V8 - 10&quot; Celestion - Very clean - on Ebay (sold)</div>

Comment

I use Yorkville NX350's (plastic box) for monitors every weekend.
      <div class="signaturecontainer">Mick- - I'm just a mixer on a rock and roll house PA system<br />
      <br />
      http://www.candm-audio.com</div>

Comment

I can't trust on molded cabs cause almost every bnad I work for likes to sit on monitors between plays.

The cab haves a 15" and 1" 350 program

Comment

I can't trust on molded cabs cause almost every bnad I work for likes to sit on monitors between plays.

The cab haves a 15" and 1" 350 program
          I don't think I've ever seen anyone sitting on a monitor on stage.
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="mailto:tlbonehead@yahoo.com">tlbonehead@yaho o.com</a><br />
          <a href="http://www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy" target="_blank">www.myspace.com/tbone_tommy</a><br />
          -(2) Celestion G12M-70 16 ohm guitar speakers in good condition $40 ea. + shipping.<br />
          - Hughes Kettner Edition Tube 20 (the early Voxy sounding one) Sounds &amp; looks good. $250 + shipping. <b>SOLD</b><br />

Comment

I mean they sit on them between rests , but anyway its not for me, I prefer to go with cm12v or something like it

Comment

I mean they sit on them between rests , but anyway its not for me, I prefer to go with cm12v or something like it
              Yes,I knew what you meant. Its just that monitors are so close to the floor,it can't be too comfortable to sit on them. Anyway,looks like you made your own decision.

Comment

I'd be more concerned with MDF cabinets like the CM12V than with a molded cabinet. I've yet to see a molded cabinet fail structurally, but have seen plenty of destroyed MDF and particle-board boxes.
                Write something...

Comment

Ok thanks for your inputs :thu:

So anyone using these ?

Comment

Working...
                  X