Hello from an old timer

• Members

I found this forum while surfing for guitar sights, I had a sound company for about 15 years, the late 70's through the early 90's and worked on speaker cabinet development ( mids, sub-lows & monitors speakers) I'm presently the head sound tec at the church I attend , it's nice to flip the switch and sit down at my age !! just wanted to say hi

Steve

• Members

Hey, Steve.

I used to be your neighbor of sorts. Born and raised in Lancaster County, PA. Did a bunch of gigs in York in the 70's and 80's before moving to sunny Southern California in the late 1980's.

How old are you anyway? I'm 53 and still gigging every weekend with my classic rock trio.

• Members

Michael,

I'm 55, we worked in your area , one of the places was the Village, the one who was my partner did sound for the sharks and did most of the computer work on the cabinets , his name was Walt, who passed away about two years ago

Steve

• Members

Originally posted by stault

Michael,

I'm 55, we worked in your area , one of the places was the Village, the one who was my partner did sound for the sharks and did most of the computer work on the cabinets , his name was Walt, who passed away about two years ago

Steve

I can remember many well-spent hours at the Village back in the mid-1970's. I can even recall hearing the Sharks play there. They were the premier band in Lancaster for quite a while. Are they still around and still working?

Archived