• Members

Hey guys, I'm looking to size some subs for a pa I'm tryng to finish. I've got Peavey SP-2G's that I'm using for tops that I'm pushing with a QSC RMX 2450 at 500 watts to each enclosure. I'm wanting some subs that will mix with these both sound wise and power wise. What type of subs do you recommend and how much power do you recommend I push these with?

• Members
Originally posted by Brain Becker

Hey guys, I'm looking to size some subs for a pa I'm tryng to finish. I've got Peavey SP-2G's that I'm using for tops that I'm pushing with a QSC RMX 2450 at 500 watts to each enclosure. I'm wanting some subs that will mix with these both sound wise and power wise. What type of subs do you recommend and how much power do you recommend I push these with?

A quality pair of e-scoops with about 1 1/2 times the power might be a good match,depending on the genre.

• Members

Originally posted by tlbonehead

A quality pair of e-scoops with about 1 1/2 times the power might be a good match,depending on the genre.

I play modern rock/metal. I hate to come off as a n00b, but what are e-scoops, I haven't heard that term before.

Archived