aging monitor cabs

• Members

Over the last 6 years, and mostly in the last 3 or 4, I've built up a nice monitor rig that's versital, sounds great and does what I need it to do. I'm a small time PA soundperson that has 3 or 4 rigs for various bands around the area. They have an importart event, call me etc. Anyway the wedges I've got sure could use a facelift...

5x Peavey 115ti's circa 89? and 8x 112ti's. Carpet is torn, wood chips and all the good stuff that goes along with it. Clients don't care that much but I would like to get into something that looks better. The drivers in all these cabs are under 8 years old, all using either Mark's APX15's or Carvin PS12-8's and all have 22xt's (these cabs shipped with 22a's and an eminence alpha). Crossovers are overbuilt using 200v caps and work well with the new drivers in this sealed box.

Can anyone recommend a place where I can get cabs built + finished unloaded for a decent price? Plywood with bracing, nuetrik dishplates, use the newer horn lense if appropriate (CH3 lense works too). Prefered a painted finish but carpet ok.

thanx

• Members

Can anyone recommend a place where I can get cabs built + finished unloaded for a decent price? Plywood with bracing, nuetrik dishplates, use the newer horn lense if appropriate (CH3 lense works too). Prefered a painted finish but carpet ok.

thanx

Yea... my buddy Pat, down in Portlandtown.

E-mail me and I'll hook you up.

Archived