How is the Phonic powerpod?

• Members

I'm the guitarist in a noisy band (guitar vocals keyboard drummachine and a bit of acoustic drums) and i need something to play the vocals and the keyboard and the drummachine through. i used to use a 2 channel peavey bass amp (i just screamed the vocals) but it went kablooey. how is the Phonic-Powerpod-620SEM710-PA-System? i like the price but i might be willing to spend the hundred more on the 740 upgrade if it is something i need. we need it to practice and to do house party shows.

• Members

The 740 is great! Used it before in a club house for a small bar.Liked the reverbs...very useable. The 740 does color the sound of your vocals...but in a very good way....'smooth and round'. :thu:

Go for it.

I'm the guitarist in a noisy band (guitar vocals keyboard drummachine and a bit of acoustic drums) and i need something to play the vocals and the keyboard and the drummachine through. i used to use a 2 channel peavey bass amp (i just screamed the vocals) but it went kablooey. how is the Phonic-Powerpod-620SEM710-PA-System? i like the price but i might be willing to spend the hundred more on the 740 upgrade if it is something i need. we need it to practice and to do house party shows.

Archived