Anyone know where to find 1/4 input jacks?

• Members

Who's Mark? and who's PE? Anyone know of any websites? I couldn't find any on MusicansFriend.

PE = Parts Expess: www.partsexpress.com

These folks offer a wide variety of project parts.

"Mark" could possibly be myself. I could possibly fix you up with 1/4" jacks depending on what you need, but I have a fairly limited selection. Parts Express has a much wider selection. I'd be happy to coach you on sourcing parts for your particular application regardless of my ability to supply the parts.

If you're doing a do-it-yourself project, I suggest sourcing good quality parts for the project to give yourself the benefit of the doubt on the finished product. It makes no sense to save a few pennies or dollars but have the project compromised due to a hamstringing via the parts. If you're gonna make a mistake, make the mistake yourself, don't set yourself up for making the mistake of not figuring out somebody else's mistakes.

• Members

I found the jacks i needed, but exactly how would i install them? I know there's some kinda dual wire that attaches to the other side of the jack, i need the other end of that wire to be a 1/4 jack so i can plug it into the closest pedal.

• Members
I found the jacks i needed, but exactly how would i install them? I know there's some kinda dual wire that attaches to the other side of the jack, i need the other end of that wire to be a 1/4 jack so i can plug it into the closest pedal.

Jack or plug? Why not just connect whatever you need to the other end of that wire. That way, you'll have whatever you need on the other end of the wire.

Archived