Hey Dan, that looks GOOD!

• Members

I said I wouldn't get into this, but... I was given the right to remain silent, unfortunately, I didn't have the ability.

FWIW/IMO:

"Advertising" in the new millennium (in general) is one of those great quandaries... in that it's one of the few products that straight faced tries to demand an ever increasing price while producing continually reduced results.

Quite awhile ago, just stapling your business card to a $100 bill and sending it out to potential customers was cost effective advertising IME over many of the results I saw from my advertising dollar. Unfortunately, currency denominations haven

• Members

I grew up on a farm and our home was right on a beautiful river with a huge red oak in our back yard just overlooking the river. This spot was awfully scenic and had a picnic table right under that oak tree and lot's of wonderful discussions happened there...I'm sure we fixed all the problems of the world a time or two (or fifty). Every now and then a couple of ornery old farm dogs would kick up a fight right under our peaceful picnic table. They were squaring off over a scape of meat someone dropped or tossed to 'em or for a thousand other "dog" reasons. This would make a mess of our usually tranquil spot and for a while everyone with good sense would pick up their plate and head elsewhere. It was more of a nuisance than a real problem. Eventually, one or both of the dogs would limp off or my uncle would hit 'em with the water hose and break up the ruckus.

I'm not sure if anyone had to use the water hose or the growling dogs just took their fight elsewhere....but I'm sure enjoying the view (and conversation) at my picnic table again!:thu:

Archived