2006 Live Sound Product Best Selling Chart?

• Members

Is anyone know where I can find the Chart for the 2006 Best Selling Live Sound Product??? My boss ask me the do some research, but I just can't find at google.....
:cry:

I would suspect that would be either a Fender Passport or Kustompile. Just do a Google search SR gear and you'll find the lowest common and most popular denominator.

So what?

The #1 selling wine in the US is probably Gallo. Is it worth paying money to drink? I don't think so.

Wach 'er point? Are you fixin to fill The Grand Canyon with SR gear? Is your boss looking to cash in some current SR fad? If you're looking to fill riders, you're asking the wrong question.

• Members

Thanks guy!

I'm working in the Pro Audio Product (Poweramp, Speaker, Mixer, Signal Processor, Solution Boxes....etc) manufacturer/company. We have our own brand and also doing a lots of OEM product for some companies. So my boss just wanna check that what kinds of business or hit product we can do the this coming year! :)

• Members

Thanks guy!

I'm working in the Pro Audio Product (Poweramp, Speaker, Mixer, Signal Processor, Solution Boxes....etc) manufacturer/company. We have our own brand and also doing a lots of OEM product for some companies. So my boss just wanna check that what kinds of business or hit product we can do the this coming year!
:)

Ok... here's what's hot:

PA systems that deliver like a stadium touring system, weigh less than a teevee remote control, moves it'self, and plugs it'self in, and is absolutely foolproof with a carte-blanch lifetime warranty... and costs less than a set of guitar strings (and will get you laid).

• Members

I knew Mark read between the lines ;)

Perhaps your employer could send you to NAMM, AES, MusikMesse trade shows? That would allow you to see how much competition there is out there. The world is a pretty big place, seeing the equipmenmt options with your own eyes is probably the best learning experience.

And I sincerely hope you don't wantto know the best product so that your company can produce yet another [Chinese] copy. It was so bas this year at the trade show that we saw Chinese companies copying other Chinese knockoffs. Wow! Talking about third tier.

Archived