Yorkville NX750P vs EF500PB

• Members

I'll rephrase my previous question with a comparison between the two...is the extra $$ worth the EF's?? Looking to upgrade my mains and have it narrowed down between the two. Wasn't sure if the extra $800 warranted getting the EF's and if any one has heard the two side by side??

thanks!!

• Members

I'll rephrase my previous question with a comparison between the two...is the extra $$ worth the EF's?? Looking to upgrade my mains and have it narrowed down between the two. Wasn't sure if the extra $800 warranted getting the EF's and if any one has heard the two side by side??

thanks!!

Yes, they are worth the extra money if you can afford it. With the EF500P you are looking at a much stronger performing cabinet, particularly the high frequency portion.

There are other options to consider, but the EF500P is a very good choice.

• Members

I second that. The EF500P's are definitely worth it if you'll be pushing things to the limit, want better sound quality, will need to array cabinets, and/or have long throw distances. Another excellent option would be the U15P (albeit for even more money).

I haven't compared the EF500P and NX750P side by side but have had them both through here. We have been big users and fans of the EF500PB's for several years now. :)

Jeff

Archived