How much should I charge on Ebay with my Rig!!??

• Members

For sale is a used case bought new from Ebay (New York Case Company). Check it out! Its for the Marshall Heads and has a 6 Space Rack. It was only used for about 5 gigs. I am throwing in a BBE Sonic Maximizer 362 which is in excellent condition and is working excellent. I am also throwing in a Nady RW-1 Wireless system which has a few little un noticable scratches and a Korg DTR-2 Tuner which works very well except for the front jack of the tuner. That jack is an input for guitar to tune but theirs one in the back which is easier to have just set up that way for the guitar rig. All these devices are 1 space rack mounted.

• Members

For sale is a used case bought new from Ebay (New York Case Company). Check it out!

Check what out? Link please?

As far as eBay goes:

1) if you want to SELL it and you have no idea what it's worth... I say: Start the auction off at 99 cents with no reserve and let the market decide what they'll pay for it. If you're not comfortable with that, then attempt to sell it some other way.

2) if you're ambivilant about selling it and it's worth as much to you to keep it as selling it for a fair market price, then set your eBay auction reserve at your idea of the fair market price. If somebody buys it at your idea of a fair market price... hey... you sold it for the amount you'd be willing to pay for it.

• Members

Fist off. This is a pretty thinly veiled thread seeking advice, but hoping someone hear would be be interested.

1 - There are tons of similar cases on ebay.

2 - You know what you paid for the gear

3 - You can look all that stuff up on ebay and get a fair market price

I think the el cheapo cases I bought for my stage lighting project are from NY cases. VERY low quality, but what I expected. Fine for what I am using it for (perfect in fact), but wouldn't put real gear in them and hope for any kind of protection whatsoever.

My 2 cents, you'll likely be way better off selling it all separately. As is, it seems like a junk drawer sale. A cheap rack with misc "stuff" of either dubious quality or purpose.

Archived