QSC ISIS I282H Dual 8" 2-Way Loudspeaker For a church Permaenet Install..

• Members

Depends on the layout of the church. I have used them in installations and have extensive experience with the ISIS (and derivatives) line. I am a long time QSC contractor-dealer and service shop.

(You might want to e-mail or PM me on this ;) )

• Members

Depends on the layout of the church. I have used them in installations and have extensive experience with the ISIS (and derivatives) line. I am a long time QSC contractor-dealer and service shop.

(You might want to e-mail or PM me on this
;)
)

Thanks! :thu:

• Members

As Agedhorse noted, it would be venue specific whether or not these cabs would work for you. I can tell you BHPhoto is charging too much...

We recently installed one EV FRi 152/94 in a church that seats 500 and it did the job extremely well with no chance of comb filtering and for less money that four of the ISIS cabs.

• Members

venue specific

Line arrays are primarily a tool to control the projection of the speakers. It's very important to put the sound where you want it and not to put it where you don't want it. So when deciding how many boxes to use ... it's not just about how loud they'll be, it's more about achieving the pattern control you need for the venue. Most times with line arrays you end up using more boxes than you need to reach the volume level you need.

It's also important to remember how long the line becomes ... not how many boxes it takes to achieve that length

Archived