subwoofer...

• Members

hey dudes right now my drummer is on the hospital, and wont play for at least 3 months...so we are doing a new band...its called "Victrola y la Maquina"

with a machine as a drummer

we are buying a subwoofer to give our sound some balls....and for many more reasons..

well..i was going to buy a single 18" jbl sub, just for fun, but musicians friend wont ship it tu Puerto Rico.....on top of that all the stores around carry generic brands, likes skp community..ive never heard of them...so i searched for a Sub that i could buy thru the net and found

Peavey's PR-15 Sub......they are 220 bucks! i could buy 2 for the price of one...

i need to go, work is waiting.....plz help me here dudes!

our proyect is due april 5th....

:cool:

• Members

me too....but the pr-15 loudspeakers, have worked pretty well....cheap, plastic, light......still working well....

i think im going to buy them.....risk?

im guessing my back will thank me that i didnt buy an 80 pound sub.....but did buy 2 40 pound subs...:thu:

come on people someone must have seen, used one!!! plz help thanx

• Members

It is what it is....a 15" small sub. It's fine for small venues to take the load off the mid-highs and add a little more depth. It's not going to cause a 'brown note' though.....

yeah i guessed that much...nothing can substitute the physical atributes of bigger speakers....

i dig more depth...i guess there will be no chest pounding on our shows

:thu:

i think my order will also include a pair of pr-12...i got pr-15's a year or so ago...and they still sound pretty well...im guessing pr-12's would be better for singing.....

Archived