Show Your Rig!

• Members

Why not... they do it on the bass forum all the time. The sound is mine and the lighting is burdizzos'.

Meyer UPA-1C tops

Meyer USW-1 subs

Meyer M1A/B2 processors

Allen & Heath Mixwiz3 mixer

Crown XTi-2000 poweramps

Galaxy AnySpot AS-1000 IEM systems

20' Global Truss on crank stands

Chauvet 200B LED cans

Chauvet Colorsplash Jr cans (some as spots, some as truss warmers)

Par 64 LED cans

Par 38 150W cans with Bastard Amber gels

stage2.jpg

stage1.jpg

When we don't have a "stage", we put the subs right in with the backline, since our bassist goes direct and the vocal mics are high passed enough to avoid problems.

• Members

Thanks... it's a long time in the making and it's only do-able because it's split between two people. I'm also the drummer, so essentially the other two guys load everything out of the van while I'm busy setting things up, and we have the whole rig set up in an hour between the three of us. The rack has a patch panel so all we have to do is literally plug in the power and connect the speakers to the back of the rack; the three truss pieces separate and are wired up so that each piece just needs to plug into the next. Hook the speakers onto the truss, crank it up, soundcheck, done.

• Members

Yep, they are. I'm just running them fullrange about 90hz and up. They really aren't a bad sounding cab. They array nicely with the 60 degree horns.

We have 12 of these things and I have yet to get them to sound good in their biamp mode. So we just run them full range all the time from about 105 Hz up. No, they aren't a bad sounding cab. Do you still have the original drivers in them?

• Members
We have 12 of these things and I have yet to get them to sound good in their biamp mode. So we just run them full range all the time from about 105 Hz up. No, they aren't a bad sounding cab. Do you still have the original drivers in them?

Yep, all stock. Thought about putting neo woofers in them mainly to lighten them up a bit, but haven't done so. I bought mine from down your way somewhere.

• Members

The stage rack has A-T wireless mics, PODxt Pro, Bass PODxt Pro, 3 Shure PSM200s, Crown K1 for our MRX subs and storage. The FOH has the Mixwiz, Driverack 260, patchbays and storage. This is the live stuff. I'll do the studio stuff next.

• Members

I do sound for the local punk/hardcore kids. My sons are both involved in the local scene so doing sound is a way for me to be more involved in their lives. I charge $100 per show to cover expenses but usually end up spending 3 times that upgrading or repairing the system. :facepalm: I consider it community service. ;)

Heres my hack system. :p

Mackie 1402

Soundcraft F1 as a drum sub mixer

Raxxess rack case that I put hinges on the top to put my submixer on. The submixer is SCREWED to the top and I modified the adjustable angle brackets on the main board so I can close and secure the case without removing any cables. I just need to open it, plug in my snake and fire it up.

viewFile.html?i=6827

viewFile.html?i=6828

DBX215 EQ

DBX166 comp

TC M300 gate

Alesis 3036 comp

TC M300 FX

Amps/crossover/cabs

viewFile.html?i=6826

Rane SAC22

Carver pxm 450 - 150w/side @ 8 ohms for HF drivers (1-Selenium D210/side)

QSC GX5 - 500w/side @ 8 ohms (1-15" Eminence Kappa Pro/side in JRX115 boxes)

Ramsa WP1400 - 800w bridged mono @ 8 ohms (1-18" Harbinger sub)

Heres a room that I did recently, typical of the shows that I do. BTW, the whole system fits in the back of my Honda CRV!

viewFile.html?i=6829

Edited To Add mics...

1 Sure Beta52

3 SM 57s

3 Sen e604s

1 SM 58s (for the singers that I know and trust)

3 XM 8500s (for the rest of the animals)

100' 8x4 Rapco snake

All balanced cables are homemade with Nuetrik connectors and Canare quadstar L-4E6S cable

Archived