Audiopile: Just Do it!

• Members

For anybody having questions about Audiopile cables, just do it.

I ordered a few speaker cables and a few TRS patch cables for connecting my crossover to my amps. They arrived within a week - which I found amazing, consideirng Audiopile and I are at completely opposite ends of the USA and I have ordered from halfway across the country and not received my orders as quickly.

My guitar player freaked out when he saw the quality of the cables. The speaker cables are HEAVY DUTY. I don't see us having any problems at all with these. (We're going to have to mark them somehow to keep people from stealing them.)

Mark, you have some lifelong customers here - we WILL be buying more from you in the coming months. We're going to replace every cable in the system, so you will be getting the orders for replacements as we can afford to do it.

• Members

It is hard to comment on Audiopile without appearing to be a shameless plug,

However, I have purchased many cables, raw connectors, road cases and even microphones from Mark and Liz, and have been extraordinarily satisfied with everything. There have been several occasions where Mark's sage advice provided me with a solution that meant not purchasing what I originally called to order. It is that level of customer service that causes the responses that you will see here whenever Audiopile is mentioned.

• Members

Since the gates open..... were looking at a 16 or 24 ch snake. The band is leaning towards a OSP..the once with better connectors and strain relief. Ive seen good stuff about audiopile so naturally I have to assume the snakes are killer also.

Who can attest to the build of the two? Localy I can see whirlwind and pro-co ect. all day. Ive never seen the snake Audiopile has or any OSP product in person.

• Members

I have a few of them. My main snake is a 32-8, 150' on a reel. I have a 15' and a 30' 16 channel xlr-xlr patch snake. It's going on five years since I bought these. No issues that weren't caused by my help. They have not been babied.

• Members

Since the gates open..... were looking at a 16 or 24 ch snake. The band is leaning towards a OSP..the once with better connectors and strain relief. Ive seen good stuff about audiopile so naturally I have to assume the snakes are killer also.

Who can attest to the build of the two? Localy I can see whirlwind and pro-co ect. all day. Ive never seen the snake Audiopile has or any OSP product in person.

Though I can

• Members

I picked up the 24 / 8 snake from Liz and Mark. I can't comment on 0SP but for around $100 dollars more the EWI snake is great. There is just too much postive said about the EWI. I also liked the fact that the ewi has both XLR and trs 1/4 inch outs on the sends. I didn't want to be $100 away from the answer.

Dookietwo

• Members

FWIW I've got 2x 15" recone kits and 2x 18" recone kits for the Audiopile speakers. The few times I've had a 15 or 18 need a recone the local recone guy said the VC was fine and did the recone without the need for a kit. Damn speakers are too well built!

All the cable I've gotten has been great, my only little tiny thing is the smaller 8 channel insert snakes have strain relief on them which some people like.

Archived