Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

1U rack ears?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1U rack ears?

Hey, I just picked up a 1U UPS real cheap (SC450RM1U $50 unused ) but it didn't come with the rack ears . Anybody know of a cheap place to buy some or have a pair they are willing to part with? I don't mind having to drill holes to match the side of the UPS . I want to use this to power my digital mixer and loudspeaker management system - damn heavy though . Thanks!

"We Have Met the Enemy and He is Us" - Walt Kelly​

Rack ears are not "standard", they are generally model specific.

1U UPS MUST have rear supports, they are not generally used on the road as shipped, but installed in fixed data processing racks.

Comment

1U UPS MUST have rear supports, they are not generally used on the road as shipped, but installed in fixed data processing racks.
      If put on the bottom of the rack I'd not worry about it too much unless in a vehicle with poor suspension (AKA trailer or truck). I usually lay the racks on their backs so the heavy stuff is hanging straight down anyways . And yah, I'll probably support the back with some ugly angle iron somehow somewhen but would like some decent looking rack ears for the front . BTW my new Gator GR-6S FOH rack is gonna have:
      1U DCX2496 Behringer DSP
      1U MaxxBass107 Waves Bass Processor
      1U FBX2020+ Sabine Feedback Exterminator
      1U FBX2020+ Sabine Feedback Exterminator
      1U AD8000 Behringer ADAT 8 Channel I/O
      1U SC450RM1U UPS

Comment

I should have a bunch in the warehouse. PM me so I'll remember to look on Monday.
        Thanks,
        Bill Cronheim
        Enterainment Systems Corporation
        Back stage since 1973

Comment

I should have a bunch in the warehouse. PM me so I'll remember to look on Monday.
          Will do - Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X