Merry Christmas everybody.

• Members

Merry Christmas!

Santa found me a NOS cordless phone exactly like the one that finaly failed after 14 years of use (complete with AT&T warrantee). I figure that if this one lasts another 10 years, it's well worth the $40 I (Opps Santa) paid for it :>)

• Members

I have hope for each of you to have one of your most memorable Holiday seasons. Remember the less fortunate tomorrow, and show love to those that matter in your lives. That counts more than the presents.

Yorktown Sound (my company) took most of my upgrade money for the season and gave it away to those with real needs. I challenge everyone here to do something for others.

• Members

Merry merry to all!

My family quit giving each other gifts a long time ago, but we make a group Costco run and stock up on clothes and food that we drop off at the local food bank and shelter.

Makes everyone feel good and nobody has to stress about what stupid gift to get whoever that doesn't really need it anyway.

I don't really decorate for Christmas anymore either, but I did get into the Holiday spirit yesterday making Red, and Green chili sauce for the tamales I picked up from my neighborhood mexican hole in the wall restaurant that we will be having with my wife's family for Christmas dinner.

Have a spicy Christmas! Winston

• CMS Author

Btw, wish me luck, please; I'll be attempting a traditional English roast dinner tonight. Standing rib roast, homemade gravy, and the most delectable treat imaginable for me...Yorkshire pudding (which is not a dessert). I haven't made or had this since my grandmother passed away many years ago, and I thought it would be nice to try as a remembrance of her many Christmas and Sunday dinners. The memory of how her house smelled with the roast in the oven, brings a tear:cry: and a smile:) to me.

• Members

Santa's already visited. I'm healthy, employed, and surrounded by people whom I love and who love me.

My wish is for all of you to be as blessed.

Amen to this. I have been very lucky this part year as well- Healthy, Employed, Got Married. I've watched with a heavy heart as many of my friends have gotten kicked in the teeth this year, and I pray for all of them to recover and prosper in the New Year.

Todd A.

• Members

Btw, wish me luck, please; I'll be attempting a traditional English roast dinner tonight. Standing rib roast, homemade gravy, and the most delectable treat imaginable for me...Yorkshire pudding (which is not a dessert). I haven't made or had this since my grandmother passed away many years ago, and I thought it would be nice to try as a remembrance of her many Christmas and Sunday dinners. The memory of how her house smelled with the roast in the oven, brings a tear:cry: and a smile:) to me.

And to mine as well.... yeah, Cheesy, but I'm a sap at heart. Wish you the best of luck, and all my cookign Mojo is being sent in yoru direction (and I ain't bad, so that's something, right?)

• Members

Btw, wish me luck, please; I'll be attempting a traditional English roast dinner tonight. Standing rib roast, homemade gravy, and the most delectable treat imaginable for me...Yorkshire pudding (which is not a dessert).

Yorkshire pudding, now that's a blast from the past. Hope you do your grandmother proud.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Archived