2010 NAMM

• Members

Well guys, it's that time of year again. I know Mark's going, I'm going, Don and Karl are doing the whitespace seminar. Don, you guys goingto wear tin foil hats to ward away the FCC... they might be listening in on you troublemakers ;)

Anybody else going to be there?

• Members

I'm normally not interested in product but this year everyone has had time to rethink product lines and overall direction since the economy has been bad for about a year now. I wish i could be a fly on the wall on the negotiations going on for 2010, it would be interesting to see how people are going to survive the next year. In sales people have the worst memory of all, and at the 1st of the month a "hero becomes a zero" (car salesman told me that once).

• Members

I'll be there for the annual Sunday morning breakfast.

Anyone who'd like to join me it's at 8:00am Sunday morning (Jan. 17th.) at the Hometown Buffet, located at 1630W Katella, which is in the strip mall on the south-east corner of Katella and Euclid, approx. 1 mile west of the convention center on Katella.

• Members

No problem. You need to have admission credentials to get in and this year they have changed the procedure so that you must check in in person with ID. No admissions credentials are being mailed out this year... meaning there's not the black market for passes as previous years. You might check with companies you work closely with to see it they can accomodate you in their allocation.

• Members

I'd love to but...... I have a show :>( maybe that should be :>)

I've sort of had an open invitation for years to go along with one of the bigger retailers here in my town town but alas I'm always busy (in a way that's good) and have never been able to make it.

I'll await yoos guys reports.

• Members

I'd love to but...... I have a show :>( maybe that should be :>)

I've sort of had an open invitation for years to go along with one of the bigger retailers here in my town town but alas I'm always busy (in a way that's good) and have never been able to make it.

I'll await yoos guys reports.

Yo are missing a mighty fine breakfast ;)

• Members

I was just talking about NAMM to a fellow that used to work for Yamaha. He had a few stories to tell.

My only NAMM experience was that I was sitting in Anaheim (circa 1989) minutes away from the show and was so jet lagged that I forgot it was on (last day). Maybe I couldn't have gained admission anyway.

Hope you guys have fun (and profit some too).

Archived