Wireless mic givaway

• Members

Just in case you aren't on our mailing list ... we are giving away a bunch of XDR955 digital wireless mics to go along with our NAMM promotion.

http://line6.com/club/contests/xdr955_csm?utm_source=xdr955dlrcontest&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=textlink

No strings attached. Just sign up. If you don't even want to end up on the Line 6 mailing list you can still enter and just click on the "bother me no further" box.

• Members

Just in case you aren't on our mailing list ... we are giving away a bunch of XDR955 digital wireless mics to go along with our NAMM promotion.

No strings attached. Just sign up. If you don't even want to end up on the Line 6 mailing list you can still enter and just click on the "bother me no further" box.

Just signed up! I could really use another one! I'm going to be poor a little longer than I'd like. It would be great to win one!

• Members

How many of these mics can be run simultaneously? I see there are 5 channels on each unit, is 5 the limit? I'm extremely interested in hearing this mic live as I have a couple of installs coming up that could really use a good, inexpensive, hassle free wireless.

How durable are the handheld mics?

Archived