PZTronics Line Array Speakers?!?

• Members

I would sure feel a lot more comfortable with some real performance data. Might have some possibilities but I do not think the low frequency response will be anywhere near adequate for much beyond spoken word without some additional low end starting around 150-200Hz. With this configuration, they might make some nice speakers for something like an acoustic or jazz gig, church, etc.

And I really hope that I don't end up with somebody coming over here telling me I don't have a clue etc. like the last time something was presented here which was misrepresented andnI called out. I don't know ifthis is the case on this product but there are no frequecy response or polar plots so it's all a wild assed guess as to what they are claiming.

• Members

I don't know ifthis is the case on this product but there are no frequecy response or polar plots so it's all a wild assed guess as to what they are claiming.

Well, there's this... although no spec sheet for their self-powered model yet.

... and I'm certainly not "fluffing" this product... like I said, just curious.

To me... they look like rain gutters. But I too see potential in something like a pair of these and one or two EX2.2s as a potent full-range system.

Oh, and BTW Andy... I just picked up a used Shuttle 6.0... TY, TY, TY. (It flat out rawks.)

• Members

And I really hope that I don't end up with somebody coming over here telling me I don't have a clue etc. like the last time something was presented here which was misrepresented andnI called out.

Just to be clear: is the PZtronics device represented by that product manager?

• Members

Well, there's
this
... although no spec sheet for their self-powered model yet.

... and I'm certainly not "fluffing" this product... like I said, just curious.

To me... they look like rain gutters. But I too see potential in something like a pair of these and one or two EX2.2s as a potent full-range system.

Oh, and BTW Andy... I just picked up a used Shuttle 6.0... TY, TY, TY. (It flat out rawks.)

I tried to download the data sheet and it came back with file unavailable. It still doesn't tell me a whole lot but I think it might have promise for some applications.

So you like the Shuttle eh? That's pretty much the future of the industry. I certainly have taken quite a ration of shit here from a few (mostly banned) forumites yet I am responsible for a cutting edge product line that led the industry. In fact... news flash... the ShuttleMax 12.0 that I designed was nominated by Music and Sound Retailer (trade magazine) as the best musical instrument for 2009 and the best overall musical instrument product of 2009, reflecting the Genz Benz focus on innovation and being on the leading edge of the industry with products that are really different and forward thinking. There are quite a few features that we have developed and suddenly appeared on our competition the following year. You guys here on thisforum give me ideas and exposure to real world application that I sometimes miss when working primarily the professional level shows.

Glad you like your new amp, you have plenty of company. ;) Also, don't forget to ask the seller for the original sales receipt, the warranty is 3 years transferrable!

• Members

Glad you like your new amp, you have plenty of company.
;)
Also, don't forget to ask the seller for the original sales receipt, the warranty is 3 years transferrable!

Count me in that company, my Shuttle 9.0 is amazing. It looks pretty funny on top of my SVT810e. Everyone thinks it is a trick, that can't really be the amp!

It makes my 410's really sing as well. Great Job Andy!

• Members
Ithe ShuttleMax 12.0 that I designed was nominated by Music and Sound Retailer (trade magazine) as the best musical instrument for 2009 and the best overall musical instrument product of 2009,

Congrats! I'm hopin' to pick up a 300 cheap one of these days as everybody trades "up" :).

• Members

I tried to download the data sheet and it came back with file unavailable. It still doesn't tell me a whole lot but I think it might have promise for some applications.

So you like the Shuttle eh? That's pretty much the future of the industry. I certainly have taken quite a ration of shit here from a few (mostly banned) forumites yet I am responsible for a cutting edge product line that led the industry. In fact... news flash... the ShuttleMax 12.0 that I designed was nominated by Music and Sound Retailer (trade magazine) as the best musical instrument for 2009 and the best overall musical instrument product of 2009, reflecting the Genz Benz focus on innovation and being on the leading edge of the industry with products that are really different and forward thinking. There are quite a few features that we have developed and suddenly appeared on our competition the following year. You guys here on thisforum give me ideas and exposure to real world application that I sometimes miss when working primarily the professional level shows.

Glad you like your new amp, you have plenty of company.
;)
Also, don't forget to ask the seller for the original sales receipt, the warranty is 3 years transferrable!

Congrats Andy.:thu: I have the shuttlemax 12.0 and the Uber stack. Great rig. I am thinking about getting a shuttle6.0-12t rig for my guest ranch gig or else a 9.0 this year.

• Members

Congrats Andy.
:thu:
I have the shuttlemax 12.0 and the Uber stack. Great rig. I am thinking about getting a shuttle6.0-12t rig for my guest ranch gig or else a 9.0 this year.

You can play knowing that the Shuttles were ranch designed ;) Actually the concept was refined during many hours of training horses. It's a true ranch amp.

Archived