OT - Agedhorse.....

• CMS Author

Andy, I saw a GBE 600 in a local store this weekend for $299. Two pot shafts were snapped clean off at the nuts for the 2 "tube" controls. Easy DIM (myself) fix? Hard, not worth the price? I'm not familiar with prices on these.

If the pots aren't board-mounted and are readily available and it's a deal, maybe I can join the G-B Happy Owner's Club....;)

• Members

Andy, I saw a GBE 600 in a local store this weekend for $299. Two pot shafts were snapped clean off at the nuts for the 2 "tube" controls. Easy DIM (myself) fix? Hard, not worth the price? I'm not familiar with prices on these.

If the pots aren't board-mounted and are readily available and it's a deal, maybe I can join the G-B Happy Owner's Club....
;)

PCB mount pots, but for somebody who is really familiar with the amp it's a 10 minute repair. $299 is fair but I'll bet with this economy that cash will be king. Just a hunch ;)

Pay the cost of shipping and I'll fix it for free, but check to see that everything else is working. I've got plenty of parts.

Archived