Allen and Heath Mix Wiz 16:3 CASE QUESTION

• Members

i have one in a $200 grundorf box made for the mixwiz. it fits well, but the foam is a little off inside. i have seen them fit in the SKB boxes too but i wouldnt recommend that. it fits in loosely, it doesnt bolt in. here is a pic of it sitting on the bottom of the box

2137417340026985969S425x425Q85.jpg

• Members

Coaster, that looks nice. Cables can all come out the back ok? Thats the problem I had with the SKB Box I had before.

yea, its a good box. take the top off and the mixer basically is just like its sitting on the table; it just sits on the lid (or you could lift it off the lid, it doesnt bolt on)

heres a shot of the lid off to the side of the table (sorry i have only crappy pictures of the mixer box)

2991742880026985969S425x425Q85.jpg

• Members

I had the RoadReady case and I hated it because I had to fold the "pod" underneath the mixer.

You "had to"? Mine came straight out of the box and into my RR case after I removed the plastic side rail...things. Didn't have to fold anything.

• Members

I had the RoadReady case and I hated it because I had to fold the "pod" underneath the mixer. I would
HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND
a case from
http://www.audiopile.net
. It fits snug and you don't have to fold the input pod underneath the mixer.

You probably had the "wrong" RR case. The RRm19r that Mike (Audiopyle Sound) recommended earlier, fits perfectly. I have one :thu:

Bob

• Members

sorry. my bad. I should have specified which model....I had the Road Ready RRM4U - 10U Slant Rack Mixer. Technically it fit, but the crossbar in the back was perfectly positioned so that you could not use some of the inputs. I tried several different ways and no luck. Anyway, i really like my audiopile EWI tourcase. It doesn't have the crossbar! (but sounds like he doesn't want a rackcase anyway. Sorry...dumba** here.

• Members

Sorry, the Road Ready RRM19R is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only. Check out the great alternatives listed above or call toll-free (800) 222-4700 to speak with a Sweetwater Sales Engineer about similar products.

(Sweetwater) Anyone know where its still available?

Archived