Cheap Crossover Suggestions

• Members

What concerns me about that particular unit is that there is not much precision in setting the crossover frequency. 70-140hz is covered by the slightest of knob tweaks. That's probably one feature I'd want to be pretty accurate.

• Members

What concerns me about that particular unit is that there is not much precision in setting the crossover frequency. 70-140hz is covered by the slightest of knob tweaks. That's probably one feature I'd want to be pretty accurate.

its close enough. i thought it might be an issue as well but it really isnt. set it so it sounds right.

• Members

I still really like the rane SAC22B and the Rane Mojo MX22 (same basic design). 1 set of controlls does both left and right, so the knobs are limited and hella easy to use: input, Low out, x-over freq, High out. 1 model has a mono sum Sub out but I never used that feature. Great crossover and can be bought used very cheap.

• Members

It really is close enough.

Archived