Tripping over surplus gear

• Members

My shop guy is yelling at me that he's tired of tripping over all the surplus gear we have accumulated. It's got to go, so before I sell it to the scrap man I'll give you guys first call on it...

3 QSC 1400 power amps (Series 1) with or without crossover modules, they have a fair amount of touring miles on them but they all work, $100 for all 3, plus actual shipping cost.

3 Celestion Vintage 30 guitar speaker N.O.S. British recone kits, were $85 each and are now unavailable (new parts are Chinese) $20 each

2 Aphex 150 VCA remote volume units w/ remote key switch panels, $25 ea

1 Peavey IDL-1000 1 in x 3 out DDL $25

1 Yamaha D-1030 digital delay and/or crossover $25

1 Yamaha MX12/6 mixer (w/out rack kit), mint $165

2 Peavey HT-94 drivers with new factory diaphrams, $50/pr

6 Sennheiser bodypack wireless UHF systems w/ MKE-2 elements, EW-100's G1, legal frequency band. $250 each, these are actually new old stock, guaranteed to work properly but other than that, no warranty.

Assorted 10" drivers, new or almost new, mostly Eminence, starting at $10 ea. Inquire

Grab box of assorted cables and connectors. Guaranteed to be a deal... and a good way to spend the winter nights fixing up. $25 plus shipping (it's about 50 lbs of cable and connectors)

18" Eminence drivers, new suitable upgrade for Yamaha subs. 4" voice coil. $135 ea. Large quantity.

dual 12" line array system, up to 14 boxex available, w/ ATM Flyware installed, with or without amps. Inquire.

Wall or fly mountable 12" x 2 x 1" dual angle PA speakers, need to be high passed at minimum of 60Hz, only 18 left. Were for an installation that went bankrupt before we started the installation :facepalm: Good for church MPR's, smaller rooms. Inquire.

I'm sure some of the other larger shops are in the same position as I am, and would also like to give you HC'ers first go at some better than MI grade gear for "cheap". Post away guys.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Which Eminence Drivers are they?

I also seem to remember you saying you had some Peavey HT94 diaphragms (maybe I'm mistaken. Did you ever get rid of those?

Yes, I just found them (again), a pair of drivers with factory new diaphrams. How about $50 for the pair complete. (Diaphrams alone are over $75)

• Members

Which Eminence Drivers are they?

I also seem to remember you saying you had some Peavey HT94 diaphragms (maybe I'm mistaken. Did you ever get rid of those?

Similar to the Ohmega 18 (cast frame, 4" VC, big magnet).

I have other 18's as well, plus a whole sh*tload of 10's of various styles. No 12's though.

• Members

Yes, I just found them (again), a pair of drivers with factory new diaphrams. How about $50 for the pair complete. (Diaphrams alone are over $75)

Let me think about that. It's a fine price -- I'm just not sure I want to put any money into those boxes.

I will take those cables off your hand provided it's good usable stuff that just needs some maintenance.

• Members

Let me think about that. It's a fine price -- I'm just not sure I want to put any money into
those
boxes.

I will take those cables off your hand provided it's good usable stuff that just needs some maintenance.

Sure, lots of good parts and cable. Worth a lot more than the cost but I do not have the time to screw around with it.

Since you are local, you ought to come out to the shop and look at some of the other cool surplus stuff... maybe you might leave with a line array system or a new console, or something I haven't even thought of because it's beind what I am trying to sell!!!

• Members

Since you are local, you ought to come out to the shop and look at some of the other cool surplus stuff... maybe you might leave with a line array system or a new console, or something I haven't even thought of because it's beind what I am trying to sell!!!

Sounds like a plan.

• Members

Sure, lots of good parts and cable. Worth a lot more than the cost but I do not have the time to screw around with it.

Going to Andy's place is like a fat kid in a candy store. You will not leave without an impulse buy. :thu:

• Members

Interested in the big box of cables! What kind of cables and adapters are we talkin' here? If it's all PA stuff like XLR's, speaker cables, guitar cables, patches, adapters etc I'll buy it ... (also, do they work??)

Also I saw above, some other guy was interested in it before me...

I don't really need 50ibs of cables, maybe you can cut me a deal? A good amount of xlr's and adapters and whatnot for a midsized PA? cables are expensive!

• Members

Interested in the big box of cables! What kind of cables and adapters are we talkin' here? If it's all PA stuff like XLR's, speaker cables, guitar cables, patches, adapters etc I'll buy it ... (also, do they work??)

Also I saw above, some other guy was interested in it before me...

I don't really need 50ibs of cables, maybe you can cut me a deal? A good amount of xlr's and adapters and whatnot for a midsized PA? cables are expensive!

Soul-x has first call on the cables, and he's local too so shipping won't be a problem or cost. YOu are second on the list for them.

• Members

well, im guessing he'll probably go through with them, but do you think you might possibly be able to set aside just a handful of xlr's for me? i am in dire need of some and i don't have a lot of money:p

I'll look and see what I have, but almost all my XLR inventory (about 200 mic cables) is pro grade 8412 style cable and lasts forever. Look at what Mark has at www.audiopile.net and you will probably be better off just getting the right stuff for pretty cheap. (relatively).

Archived