HEY GUYS!!! LET'S WELCOME OUR NEWEST MEMBER!!!!!

• Members

What did i miss? I been on an install for a few days?

A wee bit o'Drama, but nothing too over the top, hehe.

How are you Oldschooler? Your old subs might be headin' down to Mexico soon- I've been lobbying an Event to do their sound. Used 'em on NYE as well- We had the Full Rig, Full bore for an EDM party.

T

• Members

A wee bit o'Drama, but nothing too over the top, hehe.

How are you Oldschooler? Your old subs might be headin' down to Mexico soon- I've been lobbying an Event to do their sound. Used 'em on NYE as well- We had the Full Rig, Full bore for an EDM party.

T

Hi Todd,

It's been slow up here. The music scene just isn't happening for me. I been doing AV installs here and there. Is the EMD huge down south? What are they charging to get in?

• Members

Well, To be honest, it's big everywhere, but not on the mainstream. i made $400 for the NYE Gig. Not bad when one considers that I would have been there anyways, as it's where most of my friends decided to be NYE.

You can get some Cash renting to these type of events, but they are very short on the proper permits/Licenses etc., so caution is what I'd advise. I typically don't rent the system to people I don't know, or at least ones that don't come with a decent Rep.

T

Archived