Love the sound of a vertec rig! (video)

• Members

Just an FYI; HC has zero tolerance for homosexual slurs. I know you didn't mean anything towards anyone with this, but Admin takes it seriously.

Well crap! I better go back and re-read the terms because I might need to re-wire the way my brain operates.

• Members

GAY

from http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gay

adjective

1. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.

2. bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.

3. given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.

4. licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.

5. homosexual.

6. of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues: a gay organization.

• CMS Author

GAY

from
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/gay

adjective

1. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.

2. bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.

3. given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.

4. licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.

5. homosexual.

6. of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues: a gay organization.

• CMS Author

to the people that have a problem with the word gay.

Jay's intent wasn't inflammatory, but the usage was. He obviously didn't mean, "merry, light, liscentious, dissipated" or "wanton". I don't want to see him nailed for something like this, hence, a polite warning. FYI, I do get occasional pm's complaining about such things from users you may not see or hear from at all. A lot of people lurk in "invisible" mode, and it's their forum too.

Regarding "thought crime morality"; This is a privately-owned website, and the ownership gets to make the rules for use. They simply want to make it a welcoming place. As i wrote, it doesn't matter what you think. But what you write here does. I only try to enforce their rules as fairly as possible.

• Members

Jay, the band sounds great. listening to just the audio I wouldn't have known it wasnt G N' R.

While agree that PCness has gone overboard ya gotta cut Craig some slack he's just doin his job, being a mod is aggravating most of the time, someone is always pissed at ya about something you did or didnt do, you cant win.

• Members

I was there with the guys from Appetite For Deception up in the balcony.

That's also the night Steven Tyler (Aerosmith) fell off the stage at the Buffalo Chip.

There's so many GNR Tributes! I'm sure there was some criticizing going on there!!! I was pretty disapointed watching the video from that show. We've worked with that sound crew a ton, but I just was NOT impressed with the mix that night... Could be a hard room to mix in though?

They're usually great.

• Members

The mix wasn't that great from where we were either. I was on the floor trying to figure out what kind of speakers that place was using; they looked about as big as a pick-up truck bed.

I've always wondered the same thing!!! He has a TON of them. I've been told they're Clair Brothers but I've looked over every inch and have never seen a logo, sticker.. nothing. Possibly home made?

They're MASSIVE... I'll have to ask next time I see those guys.

• Members

I've always wondered the same thing!!! He has a TON of them. I've been told they're Clair Brothers but I've looked over every inch and have never seen a logo, sticker.. nothing. Possibly home made?

They're MASSIVE... I'll have to ask next time I see those guys.

haha that reminds me... I had carvins at one point and i took all the logos and stickers off. They actually weren't TERRIBLE but still. I think to some people they sounded better when I took the stickers off. :facepalm:

Archived