Wireless BNC GRS-400, nothing is simple...

• Members

So I go to rack mount some wireless receivers and finally get one of the universal trays modded, mount it, and the cables that go from the back of the units to the panel above with the antenna mounts are too short (had them on hand from a used unit).:facepalm:

NO ONE has this stuff around here. I need 4 BNC female panel mounts with female on the back and 4 18" male/male cables OR 4 18" male to female panel mount cables.

OR I could use the exhisting set up with four 6" cables if I can find those anywhere.

1. What should the cable be. The pre-made cables I had on hand were RGS-400. All I see on line is RG58/9

2. Anyone on here want to build me some cables to order?:)

• Members

So I go to rack mount some wireless receivers and finally get one of the universal trays modded, mount it, and the cables that go from the back of the units to the panel above with the antenna mounts are too short (had them on hand from a used unit).
:facepalm:

NO ONE has this stuff around here. I need 4 BNC female panel mounts with female on the back and 4 18" male/male cables OR 4 18" male to female panel mount cables.

OR I could use the exhisting set up with four 6" cables if I can find those anywhere.

1. What should the cable be. The pre-made cables I had on hand were RGS-400. All I see on line is RG58/9

2. Anyone on here want to build me some cables to order?
:)

I can build them to order.

Archived