Presonus SL Price

• Members

I've seem some postings claiming you can get a Presonus SL for $1500 street price. Can somone point me to where they are getting that price. I'm not seeing. The best I've seen is $1545 for B-stock. Is that where the claim of $1500 street price is coming from?

Thanks

• CMS Author

It would help to quote the posts you've seen. In the bottom right of the post(s) you want to quote, click the button to the right of the Quote button...the one with the " and + signs. The button will turn orange. Do this for each post, and return to the thread and quote your own post. It should list each post before yours.

Perhaps the original poster will see and be able to respond with the info you need.

• Members

It would help to quote the posts you've seen. In the bottom right of the post(s) you want to quote, click the button to the right of the Quote button...the one with the " and + signs. The button will turn orange. Do this for each post, and return to the thread and quote your own post. It should list each post before yours.

Perhaps the original poster will see and be able to respond with the info you need.

Thanks, I found the original post and quoted.

• Members

I believe the street price of $1500 is only if you have a good relationship with your local shop. If you do, you may be able to able to get a SL at cost.

Otherwise, call Music123 and let them know that you are extremely interested in a SL. Tell them that you know that recently ran a 20% off promo (code: sorry9) and you would make the purchase TODAY if you can get the 20% discount. They will give you the "Let me check with a manager" crap and likely say YES. Not sure if that will work anymore but that was how I got my SL for $1599.

• Members

I believe the street price of $1500 is only if you have a good relationship with your local shop. If you do, you may be able to able to get a SL at cost.

Otherwise, call Music123 and let them know that you are extremely interested in a SL. Tell them that you know that recently ran a 20% off promo (code: sorry9) and you would make the purchase TODAY if you can get the 20% discount. They will give you the "Let me check with a manager" crap and likely say YES. Not sure if that will work anymore but that was how I got my SL for $1599.

Thanks, this is what I was thinking. If you could use a discount coupon at 20% you could get it at that $1599 price.

Archived