Looking for mixer with specific feature set...

• Members

Hi Guys.

I am asking this question of behalf of somebody else.

They are looking for a new mixer that has the following :

- Digital Optical In/Out

- Midi In/Out

- Phantom Power

I can't think of any that do this - particularly the Midi. Apparently an old behringer desk (unsure of model) which is no longer in production met this feature set - but that broke.. obviously ;)

Any Suggestions?

• Members

Or to go cheaper (if you can find it) the 01v version 1 with the ADAT card. Unless that doesn't meet some feature that you didn't mention.

Also the Behringer you are talking about is probably the DDX3216 I'm guessing. There are two used on eBay. I looked at those a couple years ago and they looked to have a great feature set. I went with an 01v version 1 that I got on craigslist for $400 with an ADAT card

• Members

The R16 is a specialized recording digital unit that's different from the rest of the ZED line.

It has all the features, though I don't really know anything else about it at the moment.

Mackie TT24 has all that but is in a slightly different price range (about $4500 I believe).

• Members

The R16 is a specialized recording digital unit that's different from the rest of the ZED line.

It has all the features, though I don't really know anything else about it at the moment.

Mackie TT24 has all that but is in a slightly different price range (about $4500 I believe).

Thank-you :thu: I had looked at the zeds a few times and never saw that one.

Archived