opinions atw 3141

• Members

looking at a new wireless unit..i currently have an older sure wireles in the 700mhz range..looking to upgrade. i currently use the beta 58 capsule in a older utx shure system....is the atw 3141 considered an upgrade?

how is the capsule compared to a beta 58...because i like the beta 58?

thanks

• Members

the backlight isnt a problem for me...hell my shure doesnt even have a lcd screen or a battery fuel guage...just a little red light that pops on and tells me i only have 1 song left...althoug ive gotten good at changing the 9 volt on the fly. not sure how quick i can change 2 aa bats without anyone noticing.

im going to try it...if i dont like it ill throw it on flea bay

• Members

the backlight isnt a problem for me...hell my shure doesnt even have a lcd screen or a battery fuel guage...just a little red light that pops on and tells me i only have 1 song left...althoug ive gotten good at changing the 9 volt on the fly. not sure how quick i can change 2 aa bats without anyone noticing.

im going to try it...if i dont like it ill throw it on flea bay

Sam's Club sells 48 of them for $9.99. Just change them before the show and don't worry about it.

• Members

I was talking about the receiver backlight.

actually thats what i was talking about...my shure doesnt even have an lcd screen at all...just a clip and signal light on the receiver.

looks like im getting the audio technica..thanks for the input guys :cool:

Archived