Are these any good?

• Members

Hello Folks,

Are these any good of are they junk like the SMPro units? I probably wouldn't use the maximizer section and I can't see what the use is of having an unbalanced out if one is trying to balance out. What's the point? Positive note is having access to four active/passive boxes in a rack mount unit at half the cost of 2 separates each. Thanks for any responses.

PEACE

• Members

Hello Folks,

Are these any good of are they junk like the SMPro units? I probably wouldn't use the maximizer section, but I sure like the idea of having four boxes kin a rack mount unit. Thanks for any responses.

PEACE

Nice looking. Is that green or blue? I like the buttons.

How about a link or a picture.:facepalm:

Dookietwo

• Members

Hello Folks,

Are these any good of are they junk like the SMPro units? I probably wouldn't use the maximizer section and I can't see what the use is of having an unbalanced out if one is trying to balance out. What's the point? Positive note is having access to four active/passive boxes in a rack mount unit at half the cost of 2 separates each. Thanks for any responses.

PEACE

What are you talking about????????

• Members

Hello Folks,

PEACE

Everybody is razzing you but no one is telling you why. You asked "are these any good?" yet you didn't say exactly what (a model number & mfg would be good) or send a picture. I little more info would help greatly ;)

Yes. The 4 ton elephant is far more useful than those other D.I.s

Archived