Spam - ATW-3141

• Members

how used is used? what kind of shape is it in? how often has it been used? is it still under warranty?

im in the market for a new wireless since my old sure is in the 7oomhz range...i use the beta 58 capsule....how is this mic comparable to a beta 58 or what other wired mic can you compare the capsule too?

im a male hard rock/modern rock singer..not a screamer..think chris robinson from the black crowes ish....would you recomend this mic for my sound?

sorry to ask so much but i havent mic shopped in over 10 years being happy with my current setup and not using much else

thanks in advance

• Members

how used is used? what kind of shape is it in? how often has it been used? is it still under warranty?

im in the market for a new wireless since my old sure is in the 7oomhz range...i use the beta 58 capsule....how is this mic comparable to a beta 58 or what other wired mic can you compare the capsule too?

im a male hard rock/modern rock singer..not a screamer..think chris robinson from the black crowes ish....would you recomend this mic for my sound?

sorry to ask so much but i havent mic shopped in over 10 years being happy with my current setup and not using much else

thanks in advance

I've had it about 6 months. It's been used 3 - 4 times a week by a female with a big voice and it worked well for her. She took good care of it and it's always been kept in its case. It's in excellent shape still. I'm not sure about the warranty.

I'll leave it to others here with more experience with different mics to tell you what it compares to. I will mention that when I was asking which was the best wireless at that price point, that was the model recommended by most people here.

Archived