Hire musicians, promote music production services

• Members

Hello colleagues. I make music production services for singers and musicians and sometimes order recording sound tracks and hire guitarists, saxophonists and pianists. Could you please suggest me some web sites where I could hire musicians and promote my own music production services? I know some web sites exactly for this aim:

musiciansjunction .com/

berkleemusic .com/community/

recordproduction .com/

hitquarters .com/

studioexpresso .com/

and several general music web sites which could be used for this aim:

harmony-central .com/

broadjam .com/

us.music-jobs .com/

macjams .com/

mpg .org.uk/home

musicianspage .com/

reverbnation .com/

squaresound .com/

istockphoto .com/index.php

taxi .com/

elance .com

But I am sure, you know better web sites, which are more comfortable exactly to hiring and promoting musicians and their services. Thanks a lot!

Kind regards, Denis

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Hello Craigv. I am from Ukraine and I work with customers from a lot of countries. My company name Songarrangement.

I collaborate online quite a bit (and have a decent stable of west coast players I can draw from). Possibly I can help. My rates are very reasonable. The musician's rates vary widely.

P.M. me. Maybe we can do some business. Ya govorit chut chut russki tozha.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

JRBLE, thank you for the answer.

But I need adwise where I can find 1000 or 10 000 guitarists, saxophonists and pianists with their demos, rating depending of professional skills and so on to choose the best for my every project. Could you please suggest something like that? Thanks.

Archived