OT: Looking for a minidisc recorder

• Members

MD is a technology i was sad to see die; i held on to my handheld recorder as long as i could. i wish the gap could be filled with something but sadly it has not been. it was so easy to have a mic in one hand and go out somewhere to get location sounds where no power was available.

when i used an external converter the sound was damn good.

• Members

Those are handy, but we have an open sing at church,on Tuesday's, and people have tracks on minidisc

I've got several Sony models. Let me know via PM and we can probably work something out.

• Members

I've got 7 home units and 7 portables. :)

All Sony except one Kenwood full size model.

Minidisc is an amazing and ultra reliable format. The first discs I made over 10 years ago still work perfectly. Ebay is probably the best place to find 'em. :thu:

Al

• Members

I've got 7 home units and 7 portables.
:)

All Sony except one Kenwood full size model.

Minidisc is an amazing and ultra reliable format. The first discs I made over 10 years ago still work perfectly. Ebay is probably the best place to find 'em.
:thu:

Al

I liked the Sony MD players for several reasons. The thing I didn't like was that the Sony models I had seemed to only like the good MD media. Not a big problem, but when someone else brings in something on a cheap MD, I sometimes had problems.

Archived