Technical Pro subwoofers

• Members

This company sells a neat looking 1000w powered sub. Ithas a built in power amp for more speakers, and i want it, but there's crap for information on this company on the net.

Anyone know anything at all about them?

• Members

This one?
http://www.amazon.com/Technical-Sw-1201-Powered-Subwoofer-Crossover/dp/B003P8SSIK

I think it's safe to say a $120 powered sub would be a waste of money.

Might want to take his suggestion. he has a lot of posts under his belt. Heyyyy I just added another one to my count. How many do you have to have before people stop attacking you for no reason...Kind of like you.:wave:

• Members

Might want to take his suggestion. he has a lot of posts under his belt. Heyyyy I just added another one to my count. How many do you have to have before people stop attacking you for no reason...Kind of like you.
:wave:

be the change you want to see.

• Members

1 year warranty. i think im falling for it.

last chance to convince me otherwise, anyone have any actual experience with they're speakers?

anything that should worry me about these specs?:

# Peak Power: 2000 Watts

# 500W x 2 Channel Sub Amp

# 3" Voice coil

# 90 Oz. Magnet structure

# 200 Hz Switchable satellite high-pass filter

# 40-300 Hz Adjustable subwoofer low-pass filter

# 110-220V Switchable power select

# 2-Channel speaker output with balance modulator

# Impedance: 8 ohm

# Sensitivity: 102 dB

# Frequency Response: 30-300 Hz

1000w rms

• CMS Author

Might want to take his suggestion. he has a lot of posts under his belt. Heyyyy I just added another one to my count. How many do you have to have before people stop attacking you for no reason...Kind of like you.
:wave:

This ends now. I don't want any excuses, arguments or replies of any kind unless it's an apology to GCDEF for stalking him, and to the rest of the forum in general for wasting our time.

From here on out if one more person reports you for this childish bullshit, you're out for good.

• Members

last chance to convince me otherwise, anyone have any actual experience with they're speakers?

# 3" Voice coil

1000w rms

Inputs = RCA !

Have you seen any other pro subs with RCA inputs?

Price should not be your primary criteria for this type of purchase. It is cheap for a reason.

Rick

• Members

# 3" Voice coil

1000w rms

not to be mean, but every comment has been negative and you've totally ignored the commenters. So why even ask this question? You know everyone's thoughts.

• Members

not to be mean, but every comment has been negative and you've totally ignored the commenters. So why even ask this question? You know everyone's thoughts.

Im still asking cuz im hoping to get another answer from someone whose used equipment from them.

Also i know little about speakers, so im hoping that if someone with experience sees something seriously wrong with the specifications, they will tell me.

• Members
Im still asking cuz im hoping to get another answer from someone whose used equipment from them.

Also i know little about speakers, so im hoping that if someone with experience sees something seriously wrong with the specifications, they will tell me.

well, the specs to worry about are the ones that aren't there. Gives them lots of room to mess with big numbers if you don't include the important stuff. So beyond them being total junk, what else do you want to know?

• Members

The problem with them is they they aren't really even a company. The stuff is made overseas by who knows, then sold/distributed by an importer who could care less about the product. There are many many many factories in china, the factory that makes these prolly makes that model for Nady, Gemsound, Pyle and many other names with slightly different speakers and for sure a different badge. And the company called Technical Pro gets their other speakers from different factories all of which have as much business making speakers as they do making plastic dolls, or fake rolex watches. The people actually assembling them don't care, it goes in a box and they make another 75 cents for the day. How good do you think they are?

Actually I'd like your opinion on them. really. honestly.

Archived