Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom moulds for in ear monitors ?

had some custom moulds made for my Shure E5's by Sensorcom ( http://www.sensorcom.com/ ). Sensorcom attached a small adaptor in each earpiece to allow the moulds to be fitted. I would now like to go back to using my standard triple flange fittings and wondered if anyone new how to remove the adapters ? I have tried long and hard to remove them but they seem to be incredibly well attached. I have e-mailed the company for advice but to no avail.

All I know is you have to be very careful. I broke one of the nozzles off my E5s while I was messing with my customs. Superglue fixed it but I was not happy.

Looks like they glued the fitting on those. Did you not like the customs?
    "The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." - Hunter S. Thompson

Band promo shots on railroad tracks were cool in 1981...

Comment

Customs were great it's just i no longer use iem's so was going to sell them.

Comment

Anybody else use E5's with custom moulds, surely someone else has encountered this problem ?

Comment

Customs were great it's just i no longer use iem's so was going to sell them.

With or without earwax?

Comment

The nozzle is replaceable, and you should have 2 spares in the kit that came with them. IINM they screw out of the earphone body.

Comment

Working...
            X