Your/Band's PA RIG!

• Members

I was just curious about some other people's pa rigs/systems whether it be small,large or non existent.

I have 2 rigs but one being a small portable one. my rig for outdoor/big shows is...

1 Carvin 24 channel mixer 4 sub w/4 monitor sends---> 4 crown xls1000 amps---> 4 carvin 2x18 subs---> crown xls2000 amps---> 8 carvin 2x15 mains

6 powered 100watt kustom wedges

along with your usually eqs/compresors/snakes/cables/mic

All together i can put out close to 10000 watts which can kill you and your dead grandma! :eek:

• Members
I was just curious about some other people's pa rigs/systems whether it be small,large or non existent.

I have 2 rigs but one being a small portable one. my rig for outdoor/big shows is...

1 Carvin 24 channel mixer 4 sub w/4 monitor sends---> 4 crown xls1000 amps---> 4 carvin 2x18 subs---> crown xls2000 amps---> 8 carvin 2x15 mains

6 powered 100watt kustom wedges

along with your usually eqs/compresors/snakes/cables/mic

All together i can put out close to 10000 watts which can kill you and your dead grandma!
:eek:

well, that isn't exactly a huge mega-watt system but I'm sure it does ok for smaller stuff. Can't imagine those monitors being very satisfactory though.

• Members

i know i was kidding about killing your grandma lol my rig isn't that great but can hold its own but def not festtivals.

the kustoms are all right and better than you would think actually. they lack a little high end but thats it. they

• Members
i know i was kidding about killing your grandma lol my rig isn't that great but can hold its own but def not festtivals.

the kustoms are all right and better than you would think actually. they lack a little high end but thats it. they

what's the model? I've never seen them

Archived